surat cinta dari CELCOM untuk pengguna-pengguna kesayangannya..
tapi dalam ENGLISH la yerk.. sapa xpaham bleh guna google translate :) hehehe
6% SERVICE TAX ON PREPAID DEFERREDValued customers, we wish to inform that the implementation of the 6% service tax on purchases of prepaid reloads and starter packs has been deferred. For your information, levying service tax is in accordance to the service tax laws. For further information please refer to FAQs.
When you say the implementation has been deferred, what do you mean? Does it mean it will be implemented at a later date? If yes, when?
- We will update you accordingly of any changes. As of now it is deferred.
What is service tax?
- Service tax is a consumption tax and chargeable to the customer, as provided for in the service tax laws.
- The service tax laws require the telecommunication companies to levy service tax at the prevailing rate on telecommunication services, including prepaid reload and starter packs.
- However, the telcos have been absorbing the service tax since the introduction of prepaid services in 1998.
If I have further questions, whom can I contact?
Please contact our customer service at:
- dial 1111 from your mobile
- (6)0336308888 if you are abroad